We take steps to make sure the privacy and confidentiality of the data that you share with us.
The following is our privacy statement, which highlights the importance that we assign to the privacy and confidentiality of your data
We Respect Your Privacy
- All details collected from you through the inquiry form are stored and processed securely and confidentially
- Your personal details (such as your name, e-mail address, telephone) are used by us solely to communicate with you and provide our products and services
- We will never sell, share, lease or distribute your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes without your prior permission
- We employ appropriate secure technologies and procedures to prevent unauthorized use, access or disclosure of your personal information
We Leverage Information To Serve You Better (Cookies)
- Cookies do not provide us with remote access to your system or to any sensitive information that you have not shared with us
- We only analyze the information captured through cookies in order to improve our services
- Information related to location or other sensitive information will never be made public
- Cookies are stored on your system’s or browser's memory. You can opt to turn them off by changing your browser settings. However, turning cookies off may not allow you to leverage the complete benefits offered by our website
Links To Other Websites
Sessions - Uses "Sessions" to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Session is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
CalOPPA requires us to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
CalOPPA users have the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access - You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service - We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete - You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
- Right to request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
- Basic identification details such as name, telephone number, email address, company name and country name, along with web data comprising mainly of IP address, cookies and system location are stored in secure locations
- We store these details solely for the purpose of communicating with clients and potential customers about our products and services
- Personal information will not be retained longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes
- You may request copies of your personal information that we have saved for processing, along with details related to how, where and the purpose for which the data was stored
How To Contact Us
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone: +17035946630.
- Via this Link: https://mdbill.io
- Via this Address: 43490 Yukon Dr #208, Ashburn, VA, 20147, USA